Where it all began
Rejoice Church started back in 1956 with a group of about 30 people meeting in various places around town—mostly the old Owasso Theater. Within three years we built a building on Atlanta Ave. and spent about 30 years growing before migrating up H169 to our current campus on 106th St. N. in 1992. In over 50 years of ministry, we’ve seen God do miracles in people’s lives and in our community.
Our mission statement is, “To lead all generations of our nations and neighbors to follow Jesus.” That is the philosophy behind everything we do. The five icons in our branding speak to these five pillars of Rejoice Church.