Our Seven Core Beliefs
1) We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Rejoice Church embraces this truth of scripture recognizing each person of the Triune Godhead is equal, eternal and self- existent as God.
2) We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
3) We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. Rejoice Church holds that God has chosen all people to be saved as they experience the renewing work of the Holy Spirit at the time they accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. Rejoice Church believes God continuously provides His grace to believers so no other experience is required to “grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.”
4) We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling a believer is enabled to live a godly life. Rejoice Church understands believers must grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ since they do not gain complete freedom from the influence of the world until they reach their heavenly reward. Rejoice Church encourages believers as “we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive.”
5) We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved to the resurrection of life and those who are lost to a resurrection of damnation.
6) We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
7) We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.